By PlaneReims nearest airports are located in Paris:
- Roissy Charles De Gaulle Airport : from 30 minutes by TGV.
- Take a TGV from Roissy Charles De Gaulle railway station (terminal 2) to Gare Champagne-TGV railway station (30mn). Connections to the city center are then available by train or by tramway
- Get to Paris Gare de l’Est railway station in the center of Paris and then take a TGV to Reims Centre railway station
- Paris-Orly Airport: from 2 hours by public ground transport and TGV
- Take the Orlyval to the Antony station, then take the RER B to Gare du Nord and walk or take the metro 4 or 5 to Gare de l’Est railway station, then take a TGV to Reims Centre railway station.
By TrainReims is very easily accessible. By the TGV (High speed train), it is only
- 45mn from the center of Paris
- 30mn from Roissy Charles De Gaulle Airport
- 30mn from Marne La Vallée (Disneyland-Paris)
There are 2 TGV train stations:
- Gare Reims centre (Reims Centre Railway station) at a short walking distance from the Congress Centre: 8 trains to Paris in 45 minutes per day
- Gare Champagne-TGV (Reims Champagne-Ardenne Railway station) in Bezannes, at 5kms from the city centre, Tramway and Bus links to city center and Tram links to Gare Reims centre: 3 trains to Paris in 40 minutes per day.
By carAt the crossroad of a dense motorway network, A4-E50 (Paris - Strasbourg) and A26-E17 (Calais - Troyes - Dijon), the city of Reims is connected to major North European cities. The city has 6 motorway exits. For more details, please visit www.viamichelin.com