|Category||Advance (EUR)||At Conference (EUR)|
|Full IEEE Member||515||605|
|Full SPS Member||510||600|
|IEEE Student Member||305||370|
|IEEE SPS Student Member||250||300|
|IEEE Life Member||254.89||305.85|
Notice that each paper needs to have one author with a full registration. Up to 3 papers of the same author can be covered by one full registration.
The registration fee includes
- Welcome reception
- Access to scientific sessions
- Coffee breaks
- 3 Lunches
- 1 Copy of Electronic Proceedings
- Tutorial registration
- By Credit Card (on-Line).
- By Wire Transfer: REF: Name and Surname + MLSP 2014
Bank: Credit Agricole Nord Est
IBAN: FR76 1020 6000 8357 7868 3554 016
BIC/SWIFT CODE: AGRIFRPP802
Beneficiary: Reims Evenements
Address: 12 boulevard Général Leclerc - 51100 Reims - France
Terms and Conditions
- All papers to be presented at the workshop must have at least one author registered at the full rate (non-student registration) before September 5th, 2014. One full registration pays for at most three papers of the same author. Valid author registration is complete only after both the registration form is submitted and the payment has been received.
- Invitation letters will only be extended upon request and only after full registration and fees payment.
- To be eligible for IEEE membership rates you must be a current member of the IEEE. (You will be asked to enter your membership number on the registration page).
- Students will be required to present valid ID.
- All cancellations should be made in writing to: email@example.com. Cancellations made prior to 5th September will carry a charge of 50% of the fees. No refund will be given for cancellations made after 5th September.
BanquetThere will be a banquet charge of 60 euros which includes an aperitif in the G.H. Mumm Museum, Champagne cellar visit and dinner.
Renowned for its Cordon Rouge champagne, G.H.MUMM welcomes you to the depths of its cellars. Since its creation in 1827, G.H.MUMM Champagne has been associated with the most prestigious events: From fine cuisine to sporting events, from international meetings to the big screen, G.H. MUMM has long been a prominent champagne. Come and discover some of our secrets and get into the atmosphere of a House in the purest « tradition champenoise ».
The banquet has been designed to welcome every MLSP 2104 attendee, with both champagne and nonalcoholic drink at will.